All translation, reproduction and adaptation rights reserved for all countries.
2016, La boutique Village Western et Gravure Auteuil
No part of this page, nor any photograph, may be used or reproduced by any means, graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, scanning, recording or information gathering and storage, without the written permission of the publisher, except in the case of short quotations.
All photos are the property of La boutique Village Western, Gravure Auteuil and any other person who has authorized its publication.
Since publication, the addresses or web links contained on this page may have changed and therefore may no longer be valid.
The Village Western Boutique
To make purchases on this site, you must be at least 18 years of age and the legal age of majority for your province or territory of residence and you must assume responsibility for paying all expenses as your own.
- All prices and fees on this site are in Canadian dollars and all fees will be processed in Canadian dollars.
- We accept orders via this website, by telephone, e-mail and post. See the Payment Methods section below.
- Any product or service ordered or purchased on this site must be for non-commercial and lawful purposes.
- The Village Western Store reserves the right to limit the quantities of certain products that you may purchase through this site.
- In addition to any other rights or remedies, Village Western Store may, in its sole discretion and without limitation of liability, restrict or terminate your access to any portion of this Website at any time.
- The Village Western Store reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order that contains an error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order has been placed, confirmed and/or charged to your credit or debit card or paid for by any other means. In this case, the Village Western Store will immediately refund the amount due to you, using the same payment method you used. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase in any other respect, please refer to our Returns Policy.
- All orders and purchases made from this site are subject to the laws of the province of Quebec and Canada. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods does not apply.
CONDITIONS OF SALE AND GUARANTEES
- The Village Western Shop is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, incidents or consequences that may arise as a result of the purchaser's use of the advice and information provided by the owners, managers, employees and other service providers.
- You should always refer to the manufacturer's instructions. The Village Western Store is not responsible for how you use the products or any other items purchased from us.
- Items that are broken or damaged after the sale cannot be refunded. See our returns policy for any claims.
- The Village Western shop makes every effort to check merchandise and sell only items in good condition. However, you are responsible for your purchase. You must contact the Village Western shop of any problems upon receipt of your package.
- For clothing, you are responsible for ordering the correct size. If you are unsure, please refer to the information provided by the manufacturers on their website. We do not guarantee that a garment ordered will fit your size, based on the information we have provided.
- The availability of the various products, clothing, equipment, toys, jewellery and accessories sold on this website is not guaranteed.
- We will inform you if we cannot complete your order and/or if the item is out of stock or discontinued. We will refund the full amount of the unavailable items, including shipping and handling charges, as a credit to your card.
- If an item cannot be shipped to you within two weeks and you do not wish to wait for the time specified by the distributor, supplier or manufacturer, we will refund the full amount of the unavailable items, including shipping and handling charges, as a credit to your card.
- If an item is not available in our shop, or from the distributor, supplier or manufacturer, the Village Western shop is not responsible for any changes in lead times. You can always cancel your order if you don't want to wait.
- The books and videos sold on this website are protected by copyright. The buyer agrees not to distribute, transmit or copy these documents or extracts from them;
- The Village Western Shop is not responsible for any damage, incident or consequence, direct or indirect, which may allegedly arise as a result of the purchaser's use of the advice and information provided on this website.
- Different versions of digital books and videos purchased that are broken or damaged after the sale cannot be refunded. See our returns policy for any claims.
- Village Western Boutique will do its utmost to deliver the books and videos purchased in the requested version as soon as possible. However, the responsibility for purchasing and receiving the desired product rests with the purchaser. You must first ensure that you can actually receive the requested version of the book or video and that it corresponds to the platform you own or that you can download the necessary software and equipment to view it on your own account. You are therefore in agreement and responsible for your choice of document as soon as you make the payment.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- The Village Western shop ships items across Canada and the United States.
- Shipping and handling charges are added to any purchase on this site.
- There may be additional charges for delivery in provinces other than Quebec and in remote areas. We will inform you of the amount if this is the case.
- Additional shipping and handling charges are added to U.S. shipments and will be billed to you when your order is processed. You can pay by phone using your credit card.
- The order will be prepared and dispatched once the payment has been validated.
- The Village Western Store reserves the right to add additional processing and delivery charges if the delivery process requires more than one action due to incorrect information provided by the customer or changes in the order. We will inform you prior to shipping.
- The processing fee is applied per order. If you add a second order to a shipment already in process, this fee will apply.
- Each order will be assessed. Additional charges may be added if high costs apply. We will inform you of the amount.
- Training sticks, whips, chambers, hatboxes and other large or long items that are difficult to pack or heavy, as well as any items that require higher delivery charges, will be subject to a specific assessment. The customer will be informed of any additional charges.
- We usually use Canada Post's expedited services (3-4 days). You should then receive your order within a reasonable time. This has the advantage of allowing you to pick up your package easily, quickly and close to your home in Canada. We ask for your signature upon receipt but we thank you for confirming receipt.
- You can request faster delivery by notifying us by e-mail or telephone when ordering. Additional charges will apply. We will inform you of the amount and you can make your payment by phone with a credit card.
- The Village Western Store makes every effort to deliver your order as quickly as possible. We usually process your order within 48 hours of confirmed payment of all amounts and charges. Please allow 1-6 weeks for your package to arrive, and keep us informed on a weekly basis and upon receipt of your order. This way we can act quickly if there is an unjustified delay or if the item is broken. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and makes your experience more pleasant.
- We will inform you if we anticipate or experience unforeseen delays beyond our control. The Village Western Store is not responsible for delays in delivery or breakdowns beyond our control. We will make every effort to rectify the situation.
- We do not accept cash on delivery (COD).
PRICES AND TAXES
- The prices displayed on this site are exclusive of tax.
- Taxes will be added when paying with PayPal.
- The price of items sold on this website may differ from those sold in shop.
- Sale items will revert to the normal price once the promotion or discount is over.
EXPORT AND CUSTOMS
For orders to be delivered to the United States, customs duties and handling fees will be added. We will inform you of these charges by e-mail. You can then make your payment by phone with a credit card.
The Village Western Store makes every effort to ensure that the merchandise is in good condition and to publish as complete a description as possible.
We want you to be completely satisfied and happy with your purchase. If you are not, please contact us by phone or e-mail as soon as you receive your package or within five days of receiving it. We will assess and discuss the situation with you.
By purchasing from our website, you are choosing to do so voluntarily and knowingly. You also understand that you have had the opportunity to visit the website, read the descriptions of the various products, view the photos of the products and contact us with any questions or to confirm your purchase. We cannot be held responsible for any wrong choices you make or dissatisfaction with any particular product.
The final decision on the conditions, handling, restocking and administrative costs as well as the amount of the refund are our sole responsibility.
See the "online ordering" section to help you make the right choice and avoid disappointment.
- The Village Western shop does not sell expired items. No returns will be accepted. We will inform you if the product you have chosen is within 6 months of the expiry date; you will then confirm by email if you agree to take the product at the advertised price. If you refuse a product and have already paid for it, a refund will be made according to the refund policy stated on this site.
- The Village Western Store cannot be held responsible for any physical or behavioural reactions that may be associated with the use of any product purchased from the website or shop. See the "Recommendation" and "Disclaimer" sections of this site.
- The buyer is fully responsible for the goods once the transaction is completed. See also the sections "Terms of Sale and Warranties" and "Shipping and Handling" for more information.
- Provided you have informed us by e-mail or post, a deferred exchange or voucher valid for one year may be issued if we deem it appropriate, if the circumstances allow and if we have reached a mutual agreement on the situation.
- Our responsibility is to offer you an item of similar use and price or to refund the price paid for the goods, excluding shipping, restocking and handling costs.
- You agree that we will deduct an amount equal to the loss and administrative costs incurred.
- Any problems must be reported within 24 hours.
- Prior agreement is required.
- You must include proof of purchase and demonstrate the problem.
- For any action or refund to be made, proof of purchase and declaration of the problem must be made within 10 days of prior approval;
- The client (buyer) is responsible for the costs of producing the evidence;
- Only products sold directly by the Village Western shop will be considered for the return policy. All other claims should be reported to the relevant distributor, supplier or vendor.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- There are no refunds on shipping, handling, customs, delivery, administrative and restocking fees.
- Where permitted, any refund will be made in the original form of payment or any other form of payment we have agreed with you;
- The Village Western Store will replace items sent in error with an equivalent item or a purchase order valid for one year, including shipping and handling, upon notification within 14 days of your purchase.
- A written request, meeting the requirements of Quebec and Canadian law, must be made to cancel the sale.
The Village Western shop is always on the lookout for innovation. We are pleased to offer you 24/7 shopping from the website shop, by email, post and telephone.
Our website is constantly updated. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please let us know if you find any errors on our website.
Simply add items to your basket and follow the instructions to complete your order, including your contact details and payment. We will receive your order electronically and contact you if necessary. You can always contact us to confirm your order.
We encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter and Facebook page to receive our news and articles as well as special offers and sales.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Email is not a secure method of transmission; never use it to provide important personal and financial information. If your order has not been placed on the website, call or email us.
PAYMENT AND CURRENCY ACCEPTED
- The Village Western shop accepts transactions in Canadian dollars only.
- The Village Western shop only accepts payments through the secure PayPal shopping site.
Legal information - Payment by credit card and PayPal
FOR YOUR SAFETY
The Village Western shop has set up a secure online payment method via PayPal to allow you to make your purchases with complete peace of mind. When you click on "payment" you will be taken to the secure Paypal site.
METHODS OF PAYMENT AND CURRENCY ACCEPTED
- The Village Western shop accepts transactions in Canadian dollars only.
- The Village Western shop only accepts online payments through the secure PayPal site.
To protect your privacy, Village Western follows various principles in accordance with Canadian and international privacy practices and customer information.
The personal information you provide to us will be kept confidential and will only be used to contact you or to communicate information that may be of interest to you.
Generally, this information is collected when you register on our website, shop and newsletter, contact us or buy from us online. We use your personal information for four main purposes:
- Allow you to subscribe to the newsletter and make purchases;
- Help us create content for the website and newsletter based on your interests;
- Help us meet your needs and improve our products and services;
- To communicate our special offers, product updates, new products and services, events and other information that may be of interest to you.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can continue to use our website, but you will not be able to access pages that require registration or personal information such as the online shop, and you will not receive our newsletter.
If you sign up, you will always have the choice of whether or not to receive our newsletter.
We do not have access to your password. You can change it as often as you like. In addition, you can view and update your profile information at any time.
The information in the Village Western shop customer database is confidential. We make every effort to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
E-commerce transactions that are conducted through PayPal's secure site are handled by PayPal. We do not have access to the information provided on this site and cannot be held responsible for any problems you may encounter as a result.
The Village Western Store respects your choices regarding the use of your personal information. We also respect Quebec's privacy laws and regulations. Your personal information will never be shared with other companies without your permission.
However, by visiting our site and registering, you accept the risks inherent in the use of the Internet and confirm that you will not take any action against the Village Western shop and its representatives.
Do not disclose your username and password to anyone. This way, you protect your personal information as much as our company.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
The Village Western shop and website do not display content intended for children.
We want to help protect your children's privacy. We encourage you to educate your children about the safe and responsible use of their personal information when using the Internet and our website.
If, for any reason, you feel that the Village Western shop has not adhered to these principles, please let us know as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to rectify the situation quickly and will always strive to do better.
ELECTRONIC PRODUCT REGISTRATION
When you purchase a product or service, we may ask you to register your purchase electronically. When you do this, we add the information you provide to the information you have already given us.
At the time of purchase, if you are not already registered with us, we create a personal profile based on the information you provided for your purchase.
You can access and update this information. Creating a profile is more beneficial to you and to our company.
As mentioned above, every registered customer has a unique profile with a username and password. This allows you to browse our shop without difficulty, as well as to subscribe to the newsletter, regardless of the platform you use.
This is our anti-spam policy for internet marketing.
We define spam as any activity whereby our newsletter or any other message is sent, directly or indirectly, to an e-mail address without the prior permission of the owner. Spam also refers to any posting of advertisements in a newsgroup that does not comply with the terms of membership of a newsgroup, is extraneous to the discussion topics of a newsgroup, or is posted in a newsgroup that does not specifically allow it. Posting advertisements on message interfaces, especially when not permitted by the terms of membership or use, is also considered spam.
The Village Western Store newsletter is intended to provide you with information that we think you may find interesting. All of the emails in our database have been collected over the years through electronic contact, website transactions and in person.
We do not send mass mailings or unsolicited emails of any kind regarding the sale of our products and services without your prior registration or agreement.
We also prohibit the sending of unsolicited mass e-mails about the sale of our products and services by other companies.
At any time, you can notify us that you no longer wish to receive our messages, either directly on our website or at email@example.com.
If you receive any spam relating to our products or services, or to our website, which you are unsure about or which you consider illegitimate, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will immediately suspend the membership, account and participation of anyone who fails to comply with this policy.
The Village Western boutique